Announcement: Spring/Summer AAA
The RRHCCR seeks to build local and regional awareness about the benefits youth hockey offers by investing in the physical and emotional development of players so they may serve as advocates and ambassadors for the sport throughout their life.
The mission of the RRHCCR is to provide a consistent training framework and environment designed to optimize the skill development of young athletes in a positive atmosphere of appropriately matched competition where sportsmanship and personal enjoyment are top priorities.
– Team tryouts are generally held mid-August each year, with the season beginning October 1 and running through mid-March.
– The RRHCCR welcomes new players any time after season start. Contact the coaching coordinator(s) to begin discussion about placement and fees.
– Currently our coaching model provides one hour of individual skills each week for all levels. We call this session ADM.
– Our current coaching model also provides one hour of practice twice each week for Squirt, Pee Wee, and Bantam levels. Mites practice once each week for an hour.
– Financial consideration may be granted to families in need of assistance. See the scholarship page for more information.
– Payment of fees is generally broken into three installments payable throughout the season.
– Parent volunteering is necessary to run the all-volunteer travel hockey program. See the volunteer page for details.
– The RRHCCR has some used equipment in stock, available to players who from time to time forget equipment. Equipment may also be loaned out for more extended periods of time if necessary.
Our Youth Hockey Teams & Programs
Consists of 6-8 weeks session that will skate twice per week schedule permitting.
Youth Hockey LeagueIncorporate the skills learned with house games twice per week schedule permitting with 6-8 weeks session. Learn More »
Mites, Squirts, PeeWees and BantamsJoin a Youth Hockey Team for the season. Tryouts are scheduled for August 2019. Learn More »
Sniper and Scoring Camp
Power Edge Pro Camp
Speed & Power Skating Camp
Deception, Dangles, & Dekes Camp
Defense Skills Camp
Join the RRHC Email List
Stay up-to-date on everything that’s happening for the RoughRiders Hockey Club by subscribing to our email list.